X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom message after addition to cart

I am trying to add a message into the bounce page that appears briefly
    1. after you confirm an addition to your cart and
    2. after you click the checkout button immediately after an addition to your cart

I have tried to add text to Design | Text | Misc | "Your shopping cart now contains %d order lines." and I also tried it in prompt.fil, neither of which produced the required results. I've also looked in ca00001.pl, but as far as I could find, this only referred to prompts.

a) Where is this info held, so I can amend the text? Note: I do not wish this text to appear on any other page.
    b) The source code for the online pages contains in the header "<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="2; . . . etc>" Where is the refresh code generated in the templates etc so I can delay the redirection of this page? (I don't really want to amend the online pages manually, as I upload every day)

Many thanks for your help.
    Stu
    Cheers,
    Stu

If you click 'Go to' in Design Text and go to Prompt ID 168 you will find the line that says

'Your shopping cart now contains one order line' which is the message that is used when one item is added. I'm wondering if this is the one you are looking for. The one you mention would only appear after adding more than one thing.

With regards to the bounce page delay, I don't know how you set this in v5 it is a value in the Perl somewhere. I suggest you register a support request at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm.

Comment

Many thanks Chris,
      I have registered a request and will post the result here.
      Cheers,
      Stu

Comment

Working...
      X