Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

details early

Hi,

I need to build a website which will take peoples details as part of the sales pitch then let then when they click continue show some more of the pitch until they come to the payment part, does anyone know if this can be done or how to do it?

does this question make sense?

what is the meaning to life?

many thanx if anyone can help with the first question

John

This "of course" can be done, with Catalog, I dont think so.

You could do it using a .net or cold fusion set up for gathering details during the pitch then use paypal or a secure server for taking card details.

Sounds Interesting what you doing
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

many thanx for the reply, are you asking what am I doing or what am I supposed to be doing? hehehe

Been asked to build a site which encoporates the equlivent of a sales pitch, after a couple of pages it will ask for details, a few more pages you can buy the product, but I wanted to avoid visitors having to repeat entering their details for the payment screen, be grateful for any ideas as I am fairly new to Actinic, and have little understanding of .net and coldfusion.

can you set this up after the site is built? what are the likely costs? erm how would it work?

my email address is johnlam@ultimatewebdesigner.com

many thanx

John

Comment

To clarify, with Actinic you can add products to your cart, and then supply your name and address details, but not the other way around.

Sorry 'bout that.

Comment

Working...
        X