Norton Internet Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norton Internet Security

Is this programme a nightmare or what? I've a new pc with this loaded up and cannot even get it to `accept` the Actinic preview window.

Even with the Spamblocker, and most options I can find disabled.
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Last time we tried to sort it out we got nowhere and and the person with the problem ended up removing it after trying a lot of things including their support people.

Eaglesnest seems to like it though, so he might be able to help.

See this thread for all the thing we tried. We were unsucessfull though so it might not help much. http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=9617

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by george
      Is this programme a nightmare or what? I've a new pc with this loaded up and cannot even get it to `accept` the Actinic preview window.

Even with the Spamblocker, and most options I can find disabled.
      Hi George,

Could you please give me some details about the problems that you are having with NIS? Please tell me the version of NIS, and the operating system that you are using. I will help you get it set up correctly if I can. NIS can sometimes be temperamental but once set up correctly it works flawlessly.

Regards
      Eagle
      Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Eagle, and Mike of course, I'm actually sulking with NIS at the moment, when I get over it I'll post all the versons etc. Looks like a lot of hassle for something I've managed to live without though...
        Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
        X