Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders the wrong way round

Hi

We are currently testing V7 Developer to upgrade latter this month, however one thing that has appeared is that when you look at your orders it shows them with the newest order at the bottom, so you click on the 'date ordered' and it goes the correct way round. Then you click on 'completed' and change that, when you go back to 'in progress' it has gone the wrong way around again.

Only a slight problem but its REALLY annoying.

Regards

Russell
    Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
    When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

As far as I know actinic has always sorted orders this way.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

V6 Catalogue didn't, it used to hold the changes you made and had the newest at the top.
      Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
      When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

Comment

V6 Catalogue didn't, it used to hold the changes you made and had the newest at the top.
        this feature is very useful, it wasn't in V5, it is there in V6

I sincerely hope it is in V7 and onwards

Comment

has anyone come up with a fix for this yet?
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Also on this subject, if you try and sort by order value Actinic sorts by number instead of value, i.e you get:

£108.49
            £110.06
            £119.99
            £13.87
            £16.87

instead of

£13.87
            £16.87
            £108.49
            £110.06
            £119.99

Any solutions?

Dave
            Cheers

David
            Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

this might be related to the catalog tree settings being ignored - on 7.01, you setup your catalog with some categories expanded, and other's contracted - close Actinic, then open it again, and your view was as you left it... now, will see a fully expanded view of your catalog/products and/or brochure pages/fragments - to be honest, it's flipping annoying!

I'd suggest a slight typo on the programming side for either saving settings, or reading them back in... but that's just my educated guess....

hth

Greg Hewitt-Long
              Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
              Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
              NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

I thought it was only bugging me, the orders are in the wrong way round, the settings aren't saved when it asks you a question and you tick the box not to be shown again you do the same thing and it asks you again. Please don't get me started on the tree settings.

Regards

Russell

Comment

Also, when you delete a choice the tree 'rolls up' to the product and you have to click through to the choices again to delete more. Very annoying!!

I find the tree considerably slower than v6 and in terms of productivity it takes about twice as long to enter products!

Dave
                  Cheers

David
                  Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

I have passed all these onto the development team as bugs to be fixed.

WIth regards to this one:
                    Also on this subject, if you try and sort by order value Actinic sorts by number instead of value, i.e you get:

£108.49
                    £110.06
                    £119.99
                    £13.87
                    £16.87

instead of

£13.87
                    £16.87
                    £108.49
                    £110.06
                    £119.99

Any solutions?
                    If you switch to 'Completed' and then back again, it will sort them by 'Number' instead of 'Text' - although the most expensive will be at the bottom rather than at the top.

Comment

Working...
                    X