Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removed item ordered

Hi

We removed all duplicate products on Monday, except the master product, which we set to Hide on web site. Last night, a non acct customer managed to order 2 of this product. I thought perhaps they might have managed this via a cached page or via a saved shopping list but testing these proved that Actinic appears to verify as I was unable to order the product. I have search both online and the local catalogue using the product reference and short description and can't find it online and only the hidden product locally - anybody got any other ideas how this might have happended, thanks.

Did the product have a page to itself or did the pagename change?

I seem to remember that actinic doesn't delete old files off the server, so if a page was indexed on the search engines and still exists on the server then the product may be orderable.

If this is the case then you'll need to ftp into your server and delete the old page manually.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi Mike

No, the pagename has not changed and our layout is a number of products per page. I did find a cached google page (not this product but another that had been removed recently) tried to order it but got the expected actinic message about the product being removed.

Comment

Hi John

Please could you post your url and what what product they ordered?

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X