Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guy

See my response above your thread

Okay the session file is not being created. Have you got permission set on your /acatalog/ to 777?

If so, have you got enough webspace? The catalog cannot write to a cart file onto your website.
    Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Nadeem
      I have used 12.03 MB so far with 3,987.97MB available, so plenty of free space.

I cannot confirm the permissions from where I am at the moment, I can either check later or email you my ftp access details? But I would not have changed these from their default settings.
      Cheers

Guy.

Comment

Hi Guy

But I would not have changed these from their default settings.
        If the permission got reset, by the server changing the certificate, then it possible this is the cause.

I can either check later or email you my ftp access details
        I can check it for you, if you want. Put the ftp details in a word document, and email them over to communityadmin [@] actinic.co.uk

Mark it for my attention

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Guy

This is a strange one. It looks like when adding to cart, your store is not generating a cookie on the user page. Also the .session file does not include the cart content.

One thing to do, is to go to your site1 folder "C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1", highlight and delete all .pl and .pm.

Go to the Original folder ("C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Original") and copy all the .pl and .pm and paste into your site1.

Refresh the site and check again

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

OK, I will give this a try later when I get back to my PC. Thanks Nadeem, I'll let you know what happens.
            Guy.

Comment

Hi Nadeem
              Did as you suggested, but no difference I'm afraid
              What now?

Comment

Hi Guy

The only thing i could suggest would be to raise an email ticket regarding this issue. The address is: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

Kind Regards
                Nadeem Rasool
                SellerDeck Development

Comment

I have done that, just waiting for a response now. Thanks for all your help anyway Nadeem.

Guy.

Comment

Did you:

a. change your internet security settings (preventing cookies)
                    b. change your firewall settings

Either of which can prevent the cookie being read by the site....

regards

Greg Hewitt-Long
                    Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
                    Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
                    NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Hi Greg

I have done neither of those things. I have literally only been adding product. Then 1&1 upgraded my SSL certificate, as I requested, then the problem began

Guy.

Comment

Still need help!

I still haven't got this resolved !! Has anyone got any idea what could be causing this please? Getting very desperate now!
                        Please help if you can.

Don't know if it helps..but, this what comes up when I click on checkout...

http://www.it-shop-online.co.uk/cgi-...ACTION%3dStart

Thank you.

Comment

Guy

Can I suggest registering a support query at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm I think you have had all the support that this forum is able to give.

Comment

Fix

Just thought I would post the fix for this problem which I had for quite a while, hope it puts someone else out of their misery...so to speak :-)

It comes down to the fact that I use hidden sections in my catalog, which I use to import my pricing from sage. So all my visible products are duplicates.
                            Anyway, hope this helps......

"I am afraid this
                            >relates to a bug when a product belongs to a hidden section and its
                            >duplicate is ordered. There is however a workaround to get over this :
                            >1. Browse to C:\ProgramFiles\ActinicV7\Sites\Site 1 folder and find the
                            >file Cart.pm. Right click to open it in a text editor like Notepad.
                            >2. Using the Find function, look for : IsProductVisible 3. The lines
                            >you should see around this phrase are :
                            > if (!($Self->{_ISCALLBACK}))
                            > {
                            > if (!ACTINIC::IsProductVisible($pCartItem->{'PRODUCT_REFERENCE'}))
                            > {
                            > ACTINIC::LogData("Product ($pCartItem->{'PRODUCT_REFERENCE'})is
                            > not visible for price schedule.\n", $:C_CART_RESTORE);
                            > next;
                            > }
                            >Comment these out with '#'s so it reads...
                            >
                            ># if (!($Self->{_ISCALLBACK}))
                            ># {
                            ># if (!ACTINIC::IsProductVisible($pCartItem->{'PRODUCT_REFERENCE'}))
                            ># {
                            ># ACTINIC::LogData("Product ($pCartItem->{'PRODUCT_REFERENCE'})is not
                            >visible for price schedule.\n", $:C_CART_RESTORE);
                            ># next;
                            ># }
                            >5. Save the file and close. Upload site from Web | Refresh Website and
                            >try placing an order again."
                            Last edited by Guy; 27-Jan-2005, 08:33 PM. Reason: Disable smilies

Comment

Hi there

Thanks for letting us know and putting up the fix.

Kind Regards
                              Nadeem Rasool
                              SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
                              X