Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desperate.. This is becoming a serious problem now..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desperate.. This is becoming a serious problem now..

In reference to the following thread http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=10961 I am still having major problems.
    Clicking upload/download or refresh does nothing. It doesn't even attempt to download or anything and I am still able to work within the catalogue.
    Network settings test runs fine implying it's not a hosting/server problem (?)
    I have tried restoring an old backup, importing an old snapshot, I have even completely uninstalled V7 and installed it afresh again (importing a snapshot from when it was working, I do one every night) and it still doesn't work.
    I have numerous orders to download and my stock levels on site will be completely wrong now.
    I get a copy of my customer emails (when the customer clicks through the the "done" button and gets one!) but these don't give product references which are essential for me to even attempt to process an order (many of my descriptions are the same)
    I'm now left with orders I cannot process and incorrect stock levels on site which leave me open to duplicate orders which I will have to refund.
    A snapshot of my website is uploaded at www.budget-bumps.co.uk/sat.acd if anyone has a copy of V7.0.1 that they can try it on? Mind you, that won't help I suppose as you cannot tet the download or upload of orders, can you?
    I have done a compact & repair on the database, but it made no difference either.
    I am in desperate need of help now and I don't even know where to begin.
    Anyone got any ideas?
    Thanks in advance
    Tracey
    Tracey

Tracey

I've replied on the other thread

Jo

Comment

Working...
    X