Quantity Price Break Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantity Price Break Discounts

My customer wants to set up a scale so that if someone orders 1-4 products they are a certain price, 5-9 gives them a different price, 10-24 gives them another price, and 25+ gives them the best price. This means that if someone orders 1 xwidget, it costs $11.95. 5 of them would be $9.95 each, 10 of them would be $6.45 each, and so on. The price breaks are different for different products, so a % can't be used. It has to be specific dollar amounts. Any ideas on how I can accomplish this? It's URGENT that I get this resolved soon because they're just about to do a Chirstmas promotion.

This is a standard feature in business - so if you have business or developer you can enter quantity price breaks into the pricing tab for each product. The only way to do this in catalog is to have different products for different quantities, not a good solution though. Although as you have V7 you might be able to set up something using discounts for each product, put each product into it's own product group and see if you can set up the appropriate discounts using the fixed price discounting, this will be really time consuming though.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan. I suspected there wasn't an easy way to do that. Chris, if you're out there, here's a BIG feature request for you that I don't believe would be that difficult to implement. Would it be possible in a future version to have a discount that subtracts a fixed price amount. For example, if a product was $11.95, then if you bought 5 or more the price would be $2.00 less or $9.95 per item. If the price was $14.95, then a $2.00 savings would give you a price of $12.95 per item. I have products with prices all over the map and this is the way the customer's pricing works. With the current setup, I have to enter fixed pricing for every single product and every single price break (extremely time consuming). If there is any possible way to implement this kind of discount in future, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

I shall add this to the wish list for you.

Comment

Working...
        X