Layouts and Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layouts and Discounts

Wonder if anyone could assist with a couple of problems that elude me in business 7.02?

The first one is:
    I've been customising the Smart templates to give a fluid page from 800W pixels upwards, (donm't like scrolling horizonatally), and I'm just about there. The only thing I can't work out is how to change the width of the actual product block layout on the page. If for example my page has expanded to fit a 1280 display, the actual product width remains at 500 pixels wide which makes for long pages.
    You can see the problem (on a display >800W), at www.aromatherapy.uk.com

The second one is:
    I seem to have selected all the necessary boxes to give a trade customer 10% discount on login, but no note is showing in the cart, though the discount is being applied. ALl the discounts seem to be there in the components fields. Any thoughts on what stupid and obvious thing I've misse?

Many thanks for any help,

Ian
    www.aromatherapy.uk.com

Hi,

1) Simply change your pixels to a percentage or em calculated width.

2) I had a similar problem to this and looked up the thread to check the answer, but all I had posted was "nm, fixed it..." - so it must be something embarassingly simply Will let you know if I remember...

DB

Comment

Many thanks for looking at this.
      I'm trying to find where this 500 pixel product layout originates (which template), as i've already changed the ACTSTDWIDTH to a percentage (100) for the page, and put in a 470 shim to stop the page resizing below 770 pixels for our older viewers (how can anyone still use 600x800?!).
      I think it's the product layout template but I haven't been able to find the 500 pixels markup
      Kind Regards
      Ian

Comment

Hi Ian

Check in "Advance | Template Manager | Sections". Along the top, click on the button thats say "Body". This will bring up "Act_ProductBody.html".

Here where it says "NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTBULK", above this, you will see a table defined. Change the value here. This is the table that for the products.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem, just the thing! I looked everwhere about 20 times and even did a file search on '500' and still didn't manage to find it!
          Kind Regards

Comment

Working...
          X