Suspending Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspending Orders

Is there anyway i can suspend orders online, as sometimes when i upload a product that i only have 1 of in stock, i get three orders and when i download them, it lets me then says in the stock monitoring that i have -2 in stock.

Hi Scott

Do you want to suspend order for the whole site?, if so then go to "View | Business Settings | Orders" and here simply untick for "Allowed" for "Online Ordering", and place a tick in "Suspended". Apply and okay the changes, then update the site.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

I think this is more to do with real time stock monitoring and suspending orders once stock has run out.

The simple answer is that actinic cannot do this.

You can however, use Jans one-stop thingy to download orders and update the website at predetermined intervals. if you set this to run every 5-10 minutes then there would be less chance of overselling. It wouldn't stop someone ordering 3 when there was only one left in stock though.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Does anyone know if Actinic will ever do Real Time Stock.

Comment

That would require a move towards using a database on the server which Actinic have always said was against their current philosophy.

Of course things change, and I'm sure they'll realise that it makes sense sometime, I just don't think it's planned yet.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
          X