Inconsistent Link Colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inconsistent Link Colours

I'm not too sure what's going on with this issue.

I've used Design/Color to set the colour of my links to Blue (#0000ff) This changes the colour of my links for extended info to blue. That's great.

It doesn't have any affect on my Section links or Navigation links which stay black. Don't really understand why, but that's O.K. as I want them in Black!

However, if I choose "underline" for text decoration in CSS, my section and navigation links are underlined in BLUE. Except for "HOME" which won't underline at all! (Maybe because I visit that page first I suspect)
    I can change the underline to black by selecting "Black" for "Link" in Design/Color but then my extended info links are black as well!

Is there a way I can get the underlines for Sections and Navigations to show as black whilst ignoring my extended info links?

Ideally I would like my extended info links blue without underlines and my Section links and Navigation Black with Black underlines.

Any easy solution? (I hope)

Myles Sinclair
    www.magicalwonders.com

Hi Myles

Is there a way I can get the underlines for Sections and Navigations to show as black whilst ignoring my extended info links?
    The way you would do this, would be to edit the actinic.css and setup a class, and associate that class within Act_Sectionline.html.

Here is a good thread to read through: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=2183

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem,

Thanks for the info and the link. Much appreciated.

Myles
      www.magicalwonders.com

Comment

Working...
      X