Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uploading site

hi
    i am in the middle of redesigning my site and have had my hosts delete my old site from their files. i have just uploaded my catalogue back to the host and it doesn't appear to have uploaded correctly.
    i use seperate software as my front page and have a link to actinic for the shop.
    when this is pressed i get the following error.

Error: Error opening configuration file /home/waynerp/public_html/acatalog/prompt.fil. No such file or directory

any ideas
    cheers

assuming all the fil files are deleted from the remote server, you can also delete all the .fil files from your local site 1 and refresh

its to do with the way that catalog puts itself together

Comment

hi jo
      thanks for your help.
      i deleted all the fil files on site 1, refreshed the catalog, and know get another error message.

i basically redirect my main page to the login page of actinic so either members and nonmembers can login.
      if i try to login with my user name i get the error message........

Internal Server Error
      The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
      Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@thebartendersbible.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/1.3.27 Server at thebartendersbible.com Port 80

if i try to login without the user name i get the error message..........

The page cannot be found
      The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.thebartendersbible.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
      Click the Back button to try another link.
      Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
      Internet Explorer

PLEASE HELP
      thanks in advance

Comment

your link for unregistered customers is missing the l on the back of html ie catalogbody.html

Comment

sorted
          many thanks

Comment

Working...
          X