No Final Receipt Displayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Final Receipt Displayed

Hiya i have got a problem if i select Credit / Debit card details sent seperately i get my receipt come up and order completed, but if i select credit card and enter all my details in thru the java applet it completes the order our end but doesnt carry onto the final receipt page for the customer and he doesnt get the emails either even though we do. can some explain to me why it might be doing this ?
    James
    ------------------
    ModelPower.co.uk - Quality Batteries - Affordable Prices

Hi James

Look like there is an issue with "Act_Order03.html" within your site. I would recommend going into "C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Formats\Themes\Business" and copy the "Act_Order03.html" and paste it within your site1 folder. Update your site and it should work.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

nope it doesnt

i have refreshed it, and just simply updated it, still sits there waiting for the receipt. Any other ideas what could be causing this
      James
      ------------------

Comment

Hi James

I'm afraid not, what i would suggest would be to raise an email ticket on the following address: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm.

They would need to see your snapshot

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Its working Now

Hiya, i upgraded to 6.15 from 6.14 and its now working correctly receipts are now coming up as they should.
          Thanks again
          Probably was a problem with the order 3 file like your said but i remember doing the edit of actinic.pm for the sendmail thing, could that have caused the problem ?
          James
          ------------------

Comment

Working...
          X