Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not given chance to click "goto paypal" button

Hi all,
    When I get to the last stage of ordering and choose my method as Paypal, I am taken to the page that says.

"click here to be taken to paypal", however it doesn't give me the chance and re-directs almost instantly.

The same thing happens when choosing securehost[epdq]

This will confuse my users. Is this a setting I've bodged or a template thing?

I have the normal bounce set to 6.

Thx guys,

www.coiledspring.co.uk

Hi there

This is normal for psp running in production mode. The only time it will stop is if you are running a psp in test mode. Then you would need to click on next or here.

If you want to get rid of that message or amend it to say, "Please Wait while we forward you to the secure server", then go to "Advance | Template Manager | Ordering".

Here simply click on "Online CC.." and you will see "Act_OCCPaypalTemplate.html". Simply highlight it and click on "Edit". Here you will be presented with the template, and you can see the message. Simply change the message.

The same applies for secure hosting.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

thanks

Thanks Nadeem, I'll change the template to put up a different message.
      Best wishes,
      MJ

Comment

Is there anyway of either stopping the auto redirect or slowing it down as I really need to tell customers how the transaction will appear on their card statment (see http://www.gardenangelsonline.co.uk/...xtemplate.html)

Rgs,
        Cheers,

Ollie
        The Classic Network

Comment

Hi there

To delay the bounce page see the following thread: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=12110

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Many Thanks, Nadeem.

Is there any way of stopping the auto redirect or do I just put a stupidly high value in the Design Text? Would the script still work if I removed the contents of that field all together.
            Cheers,

Ollie
            The Classic Network

Comment

Hi Ollie

To remove the auto redirect, all you need to do is edit your "Act_Primary.html". This can be found in (C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1), and find the following reference:

HTML Code:
              <BODY NETQUOTEVAR:BGIMAGE OnLoad="NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD" NETQUOTEVAR:BGCOLOR TEXT="NETQUOTEVAR:FGCOLOR" NETQUOTEVAR:LINKCOLOR NETQUOTEVAR:VLINKCOLOR NETQUOTEVAR:ALINKCOLOR marginwidth="5" marginheight="5">
              Simply remove the "Onload="NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD". But doing this change will affect other parts of your store as well, so i would recommend putting a high value in "Design | Text". I would not recommend in removing the content.

Kind Regards
              Nadeem Rasool
              SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
              X