Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub Sections Stretch Template

Hi there,

I have a problem with my template. All is well except that if you have too many subsections it will stretch the template (example: http://www.manicmayhem.co.uk/acatalo...ections_3.html

How can you make the subsections wrap within the cell instead of stretching it?

M.

Hi Matthew,

This is strange. The 'breadcrumb trail' does wrap on a default 'Curves' theme site so I'm not sure why it's not working for you. I've tried to take a look at the source of the page but there are a lot of tables defined so it is quite difficult to see what is going on. You seem to be using a mixture of % widths and fixed widths for your tables so it may be this that is causing the problem.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have gone through the site template document again and removed most % table widths. I'm pretty sure this isnt the problem as there are now % values for the overall table and the cells in which the netqoute vars lie.

Would the original template with nqvars be easier to analise?

Matt

http://www.manicmayhem.co.uk/template.htm

Comment

Hi,

Just to see if we can narrow it down a bit can you backup your current Act_Primary.html and Act_ProductBody.html and replace them with the original ones from 'c:\program files\actinic ecommerce v6\formats\themes\BusinessCSS' to see if that stops the tables from stretching.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Still Stretching Im afraid

http://www.manicmayhem.co.uk/acatalo...ections_3.html

Thats with the files you mentioned replaced. I'm really quite stuck on this one!

- Matt

Comment

Hi,

OK, I think it would be better for you to raise a support query here for further investigation. You will be given an e-mail address to send your snapshot to so we can look into it for you.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

The quick fix would be to put these into a fixed width table. Edit Act_ProductBody.html and replace

NETQUOTEVAR:PARENTSECTIONSTOP

with

<table width=600><tr><td>NETQUOTEVAR:PARENTSECTIONSTOP</td></tr></table>

You also need to do the same with NETQUOTEVAR:PARENTSECTIONSBOTTOM further down this template.

Alternatively you could apply style to the surrounding <DIV...> tag.
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thnx Norman,

That worked perfectly! Your a proper Ninja...

Also, thank you Tracie for your help.

M

Comment

Working...
                X