Sales Analysis Report Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sales Analysis Report Problems

Just upgraded to v7. When I try to run a sales analysis report for a given period of time I get nothing returned...but the period I want the report for has more than enough sales to report on...I must be missing something.

Jeremy
    Jeremy Ganse
    www.infrahost.net
    "Knowledge is Power..."

There is a button called more options near to the dates, if you click on this and look at the inclusion criteria you have selected you will probably find the problem.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Still no data...

Everything is checked...is that correct? Does it affect anything if I am bypassing catalog order processing?
      Jeremy Ganse
      www.infrahost.net
      "Knowledge is Power..."

Comment

Auto Exporting All Orders

Think I figured it out....we are exporting all orders...
        Therefore nothing every shows up as Payment Received, Invoice Printed, or Good Shipped.

Customer has an integrated solution, but they want some kind of report on basic gross sales out of Actinic. Any way to get this data when exporting automatically...even if it's a custom report.
        Jeremy Ganse
        www.infrahost.net
        "Knowledge is Power..."

Comment

One of the easiest way to do this is to import the order data from Actiniccatalog.mdb into excel and then process it there.

That way you can do all kinds of analysis. Sales per day, week, month, average order values, etc, etc.

Excel makes it very easy to import the data and a simple macro will kepp it up to date.

Mike
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
          X