Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Enough Space On Temporary Disk

Hi,

When either creating or duplicating a product I keep getting a message as follows : An error occured while preparing the product for the copy operation "not enough space on temporary disk" The last part of the message also occurs when creating a new product.

I have tried compacting the database but still the same message occurs. The access program is only 100mb so plenty of space left (up tp 1GB). Even my IT man is confused ! - could anyone help I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Matt

Sounds like your PC could be running out of memory for the clipboard. What OS are you using? how much memory is installed? and what's your virtual memory setting?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Temporary disk problems

Originally posted by olderscot
      Sounds like your PC could be running out of memory for the clipboard. What OS are you using? how much memory is installed? and what's your virtual memory setting?

Mike
      Hi Mike,

Thanks for replying - much appreciated. It seems the problem is I have too many products listed and Actinic cannot cope. It is supposed to hold 10,000 and we have over 20,000 ! We sell CD's - this is whay we have so many entries ( www.mattscdsingles.com ) Looks like we will have to ditch some older entries to bring the size down. I will post another reply and let you know if this works. This the first time I have used this community and appreciate you posting a reply.

All The Best - Matt

Comment

Working...
      X