Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netquotevar:footerguide

Hi Everyone

Hope your christmas shoppings done, I have to admit that I've used a company from this forum to get some perfume. Great advertising...

Back to the problem, i'm using the 'smart' theme and have made some adjustments. What I really want to change are the items highlighted in the attachment.

I would like to change the images for the links, can this be done?? I've tried to change them in the Design|Options|Navigation but this doesn't do anything.

Thanks in advance

Russell
    Attached Files
    Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
    When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

You probably will need to change the template to.

I am guessing that the template only has netquotevars for text link, you will have to substitute it with the netquotevar for image link

Comment

Thanks for that how do i change it to a image link, i've tried to edit the template manually but just wondered if actinic could do it.
      Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
      When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

Comment

replace NQV NAVTEXT with NAVIMAGE

then you will be able to use Design|Options|Navigation

Comment

thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
          X