New problem with web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New problem with web site

Hi , am still ahving problems with my website following reinstalling it to a new pc.
    There now appears to be a missing image and stray text on the shopping cart page. I can't remeber an image being there previously so have no idea what its supposed to be.
    Secondly the default quanties for most items seems to be showing as 4 when it should be 1. Any ideas anyone as to how to remedy this?

The site can be found at www.ache-relief.co.uk
    ache-relief.co.uk:::: Pain Relief Online

Well I've sorted the stray text problem, but the weird quantity pproblem remains. I've now been forced to change the setting to confirm quantity at checkout but two of the product pages still show quantity boxes when they shouldn't be visible.

Can anyone help as have had no replies so far.

www.ache-relief.co.uk

Comment

but two of the product pages still show quantity boxes when they shouldn't be visible
      But which two? I can't see any.

Also you are using invisible images as the Update, Save and Confirm buttons on your View Cart pages.

And the Remove checkbox is missing from the Cart pages.

Norman
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

The pages affected are the "general aches and pains" and "shoulder pains".
        I wasn't aware the images were missing, how do I make them visible?
        The whole process of transferring the web site to a new pc has been a disaster and I can't understand why a copy of my old site 1 hasn't transferred properly.

Comment

OK sorted the problem with quanties showing, my cache on the pc wasnt showing changes I had made. That still leaves the mytsery of the missing images on the checkout page and the remove from check box. Any ideas?

Comment

The Cart Images are update.gif, save.gif, retrieve.gif and continue_shopping.gif. You can see them defined in Act_ShoppingCart.html. It looks like you've somehow got white blank images for these buttons. Have alook in your Theme folder for the correct ones and copy them into Site1.

The Missing Remove buttons are defined in Act_ShoppingCartXML.html. E.g.
            Code:
            					<Actinic:REMOVE TAG="RemoveButtonSpan">
            					<TD ALIGN="CENTER" ROWSPAN="NETQUOTEVAR:REMOVEROWSPAN" BGCOLOR="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG">NETQUOTEVAR:REMOVEBUTTON</TD>
            					</Actinic:REMOVE>
            You mentioned extra text in the cart that you'd fixed. Perhaps you've broken this code in doing that. You might want to restore this Template from the Theme folder.
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman. I seem to have got things sorted and functioning now, so fingers crossed everything will now be OK.

Comment

Working...
              X