Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic site corrupted

HELP,

After upgrading to Developer 7, there was a glitch in the network settings. I foolishly uploaded the old Catalog 6 website to test the problem on that, then re-uploaded Developer.

There followed a message saying this was unsuccessful due to a conflict between the V6 and V7 scripts.

I decided to delete Catalog on the web server through FTP (drastic move)

Now, the site is totally corrupted, though I have tried to upload again several times. All I deleted was Catalog, so I assumed I could upload this again in its entirety

Any ideas on this? What do I do to rectify this? What a mess

http://www.a1cartridges.co.uk

June

If you delete everything on the server then a Refresh should replace it all.

It looks like you've only done an Update and that's not restored your images and other necessary files.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks for your help on this. I'm a newbie here. Do I empty all the _vti directories and the CGI bin as well as the catalog itself on the ISP FTP server? Is all this information replaced when I upload dev 7 again?

Thanks

June
      Last edited by June; 04-Dec-2004, 09:23 AM. Reason: To delete title

Comment

Actinic only puts files in acatalog and cgi-bin. Other directories may belong to your ISP.

CGI-BIN may contain some ISP files so don't empty it.

The Actinic scripts all have names like aa000001.pl or aa000001.pm where the aa are two alphabetic characters and the 000001 relates to the CGI script ID that you chose in Advanced / Network Setup.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X