View Cart layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View Cart layout

I have set my prototype website to be 750 pixels wide and positioned on center. The problem is that my View Cart table has pushed the LHS menu bar and cart box further left. The menu stays where it is because it is on a fixed off-set.

Does anyone know off-hand where I can modify the View Cart Table Width, or another way to fix this problem? I need to line it up just like all the other pages.

It is possible that I unknowingly changed this myself but I can't remember where. The Act_xxxx pages can be confusing when starting out.

Temporary home page:
    http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial8325/index.html

View Cart Page:
    http://trials.actinic.com/cgi-bin/ca...P=trlshop08325

Thanks
    Keno

The Cart tables are defined in Act_ShoppingCart.html and Act_ShoppingCartXML.html. You can alter these to turn on borders so you can more clearly see what's happening. The ACTSTDWIDTH seems set at 600 pixels on your system.

PS I see you're using the NorCascade menu. I hope you will respect its "DonationWare" status.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman,

ActshoppingCartXML.html has the parameters for the table construction and so I played around with those for a long time, and a few other files too.

I not a HTML coder, but no matter what I changed, the Checkout Page side column was always narrower than the Product page side column.

Hmmm...I may have changed something without realizing what it was. I think I'll go back and reload the templates, etc.

Noted your message on the Norcascade donationware. It works really well. Simple to set up. Influences my Actinic buying decision too. Nice work!

Keno.

Comment

Hey Norman

Looks a bit hit and miss on the donation front
        David

Comment

Working...
        X