Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Extended Info open in new page

Hi,

is it possible to have my Product Extended info appear as another catalog page instead of a popup?

In case it's relevent, I'm building the site by taking the basic templates and pretty much ripping out all the HTML and putting in our own CSS based code.

Thanks for any help,
    Dan

See http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=6882&
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman, thanks for that link. I've got the Ext Info opening in the same window as per that thread.

However, I would like to keep my navigation consistent across all pages of the site, and it looks to me like I can't have much nav in the Ext Info page.

http://www.pbmhairproducts.com/acatalog/shop.html
      If you then scroll down to one of the first products and click More Info, you'll probably see what I'm trying to achieve.
      In the page that opens you'll see a few NETQUOTEVARs marking the broken code - and also the Product and the Contact links don't work from that page for the same reason.

Is there a way?

Comment

And there are JavaScript errors too.

As to the NETQUOTEVARS, unfortunately the Extended Info Template doesn't recognise these so all you can do is hand code them in. You'd have to look at the page source of a normal page to see what's needed.

It would also be a good idea to have a "Back" button to take you to the prior page.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

yeah I guess I was a little unsure about hardcoding those links to Perl scripts. I was hoping for a less hack-y solution but I guess that's the way it is.

It's working now anyway, thanks! And thanks for the other comments too, I may add that Back button later.

Comment

Working...
          X