Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payments not printing in order

Hi again,
    I've just noticed another problem with my V6 invoices.
    All of my hires have at least 2 (often more) payments made for them during the course of the hire.
    Initial months hire plus shipping, often additional monthly hire payments and then a final return shipping charges.
    So, say a 4 month hire, returned at the end) would have the following (taken from an invoice a printed yesterday)
    6th Aug 2004 £57.50 Month 1 hire charges plus shipping
    6th Sept 2004 £50.00 Month 2 hire charges
    6th Oct 2004 £50.00 Month 3 hire charges
    6th Nov 2004 £50.00 Month 4 hire charges
    6th Dec 2004 £7.50 Return shipping

Except this is how it has printed on the invoice
    6th Dec 2004 £7.50 Return shipping
    6th Nov 2004 £50.00 Month 4 hire charges
    6th Oct 2004 £50.00 Month 3 hire charges
    6th Aug 2004 £57.50 Month 1 hire charges plus shipping
    6th Sept 2004 £50.00 Month 2 hire charges

Looks very untidy and unprofessional!
    Personally, I think the first payment should be at the TOP but that's a minor quibble.
    Either way, it should be at one end or the other, not as it is shown above!

Obviously, they are entered into the order on the dates shown so it's not that they are coming up in the ordered entered (IYSWIM) because, if they did, they'd be in order!
    Anyone know why they print like this?
    And does anyone else have the same problem (I know it's unlikely many of you take multiple payments for an order like this)
    Cheers
    Tracey (still really needing help for previous problem with missing CVV2 number in downloaded order info )
    Tracey

Hi there.

I have checked this on version 7, and the payments are not in order there either.

I'll have a chat with the developers about it, and will post again when I have news.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Cheers, Darren.
      It's good to know it's not just me!
      Seems like a bit of a bug but, as not many people have the need to print more than 2 transactions, I doubt it's been realised before.
      As I often print up to 6 or more payments for an order, it's quite important to me!
      Thanks for looking into it, I'll be interested to hear what the outcome is (mind you ,even if they put a fix in a V7 patch, it's no good to me. I can't upgrade my Chariots On Hire catalogue to V7 because I'm already running my Budget Bumps catalogue with V7 and I work on both at the same time!)
      Thanks again
      Tracey
      Tracey

Comment

Working...
      X