Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

import snapshot problem

Hi all,

I'm having problems importing a snapshot, I'm told that the wrong verison created the snapshot, and I cannot open the snapshot with my version. I've tried to find the correct patch, but to no avail.

this is the error message I get;

FATAL ERRORS
    The snapshot file was created by a different version of Catalog (4.1.1.0.0.4.CBXA) than this Catalog (4.1.1.1.0.3.CBXA).
    Catalog can only import a snapshot file created by an identical version of Catalog.

any ideas?

thanks, Dave

Hi Dave,

Please could you tell me how did you export the snapshot, was it from another pc? If so, did you install the software from a cd?
    Might be an idea to find that cd and install it on the new pc.

Please advise
    Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

I have the same prob. The snapshot was created on the clients PC and sent to me (developer) and it's my developer PC that get's ther error.

FATAL ERRORS
      The snapshot file was created by a different version of Catalog (4.00.2.0.2.0.AIUA) than this Catalog (4.1.1.0.0.4.CBXA).
      Catalog can only import a snapshot file created by an identical version of Catalog.

is there not a way to do something within actinc to force the error to be ignored or something straight forward?
      thanks
      Dan

Comment

Just have the entire Site 1 folder zipped and sent to you.
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

yep, getting the site one folder worked a treat.

cheers garyhay :-)

Comment

Working...
          X