Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheres my checkout page?

Hi

I am in desperate need of some help and would be very very grateful if someone could assist me with my problem.

I am new to actinic and have am in the process of building my store. I have tried testing my site http://www.lowrideruk.com/acatalog/shop.html . When i try to go to the checkout nothing happens.

I am not very experienced in Actinic or programming and am pulling my hair out in chunks trying to figure out what the problem is.

Please, please, please can someone help??
    First steps into the world of internet business
    www.lowrideruk.com

Worked fine for me.
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Sorry can't provide you with a solution but I have included a screen capture so that someone else may be able to help.

This is what I see right after "Add to Cart"
      Attached Files
      http://www.TheLondonPoject.ca
      Located at Vancouver, Canada

Comment

well it seems to me your cgi scripts aren't working.

You could try a site refresh. if this doesn't work then post your network settings.

Comment

ShoppingCart.pl (in your Site1 folder) must be corrupt.

First make a Snapshot and back up your Site1 folder just in case. Then copy ShoppingCart.pl from C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Original into Site1. Then do a Web / Refresh and see if that helps.

If that doesn't help try copying all .pm and .pl files from C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Original into Site1. Again do a Web / Refresh and test.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Now it does'nt??
            Owner of a broken heart

Comment

I've tried copying the ShoppingCart.pl from the Original folder into the site1 folder and refreshing the site and also copying all the .pl and .pm files, which unfortunately hasn't worked thanks for the advice though )

When i am running the test for the Network setup it says something about the path to my cgi-bin which stops the test from running successfully.

the URL's seem correct but still does not work

Any ideas.

Here is what the Network set-up test comes back with

networksetup.html

Thanks for your patience guys
              www.lowrideruk.com

Comment

In my network setup I have the absolute path from the CGI-Bin.

"Path From CGI-BIN to acatalog Directory" = c:/inetpub/wwwroot/acatalog/

I'm not sure if this is your problem but all the rest of your settings are the same as mine. It could also be permissions to the CGI-BIN.
                http://www.TheLondonPoject.ca
                Located at Vancouver, Canada

Comment

When i am running the test for the Network setup it says something about the path to my cgi-bin which stops the test from running successfully.
                  That's your real problem. It's best to solve this first before asking anyone to look at your Cart.
                  Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                  Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Guys
                    sorted the problem. It was to do with my ssl settings. Panic over!!

Thanks for all your help.
                    www.lowrideruk.com

Comment

Working...
                    X