Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working Supanames (host) network settings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working Supanames (host) network settings?

Hi, getting a little frustrated with Actinic v7. Im really grateful for all the help you have been giving mein my various posts, but ive been trying for nearly 3 days to get my network settings correct.

Ive come to the point where I just need to see someone else's network settings for Actinic using Supanames as their hosting company, preferebly the cheapo "Windows Start" hosting plan.

So if anyone could be kind enough to enlighten me, then I would be eternally grateful!

Seb

Posting in two places is really a "no-no" as you're now going to get replies in two different places and no-one will be able to follow the thread.

Still, I noticed from your last post where you mentioned ASP that obviously this is a windows server. Which suggests the problem is probably the permissions.

There are a bunch of previous posts on this. Try searching for 'windows permissions' and you should find them.

Mike

PS. There are some supanames settings here that seemed to work (albeit a bit strangely) http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ight=supanames
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Sorry Mike, but at least if someone wanted to search for Supanames network settings they would find this post, because the subject of my previous post is not the same as this one.

So as long as someone replies to this post with example Supanames network settings, I feel this thread will be a valuable addition to the forum.

Anyway, my server has full read/write permissions on everything - did that just to make sure. I dont get any permission errors either, its just the "Cannot move to specified folder" error which I keep getting, no matter how many permutations of the 'CGI to ACATALOG' path field i try.

Thanks, Seb

Comment

The odd thing is that it sounds like it should be working but isn't.

Did you try using the network wizard from scratch? what happens if you do?

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi Seb

Please see my response on the following thread: http://community.actinic.com/showthr...2256#post52256

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
          X