Xmas special promotional code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xmas special promotional code

I've not setup or used any promotional codes before, but what I'd like to do is send an email offer of a box of chocs free if the customer puts in a special code on the web site.

Is this as simple as it sounds?

Is there a step by step guide to set this up. The "free chocs" do not currently feature as a product in my site, and I only want them to be available to the mailing list subscribers.

Yes - it's easy - here is how:

1. create the coupon - set it up with a date restriction, and must enter code - then click the "Copy URL to clipboard" next to the coupon code
    2. paste the URL into your HTML email...

or... if things get a little complex - create a brochure page and have multiple coupons as we did in the NOD32 link at the bottom of my signature.

If there are two mutually exclusive coupons, Actinic doesn't seem to be able to leap from one to another - or use a coupon class - for instance, 5 license packs are a different discount rate from singles for us on the NOD32 anti-virus web site - I can't get both to work without the user determining which they want by clicking the correct coupon link....

hth

Greg
    Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
    Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
    NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Working...
    X