Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date missing from Sales Analysis report following export

Hi

I recently ran an export for my reports and now all sales that have occurred prior to the export are missing from the Sales Analysis report - and the totals only amount to all sales post export - even though my date range and settings are correct (and unchanged).

I had assumed the export had removed the data during the process. HOWEVER the data is still being found in other reports, such as Transactions - where the totals of all transactions - pre and post export - are correct.

Can any one point me in the correct direction to solving this as the Sales Analysis report is very useful.

Thanks
    KJ Beckett
    Men's Clothing & Accessories
    Cufflinks, Underwear, Ties, Grooming Products
    Bath, England
    Fast delivery to UK, USA and worldwide.
    Men's Fashion Blog

You probably have the invoice printed option set in the more option criteria. If you look at the date box, the more info button will be enabled if you select the sales analysis report, click on this and uncheck the 'Invoice printed' box and they should come back again.

The export doesn't remove data from your system, but does mark the order as exported which does have a knock on effect on various parts of the system.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan

Your a star! Had fiddled around with the settings but must of missed this one.

Thanks

Plus - we are already in contact - about your tailored invoice service - (I am from KJ Beckett) - I will be going ahead with this and speak to you by email!!!
      KJ Beckett
      Men's Clothing & Accessories
      Cufflinks, Underwear, Ties, Grooming Products
      Bath, England
      Fast delivery to UK, USA and worldwide.
      Men's Fashion Blog

Comment

Working...
      X