Integration with QuickBooks 2005 & UPS Worldship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integration with QuickBooks 2005 & UPS Worldship

I am considering Actinic 7 to integrate my US based QuickBooks Enterprise 2005 & e-commerce website (under development).

I have heard that Actinic also provides integration of QuickBooks with UPS Shipping. Can some one who has used this product tell me how well it is integrated?

Here are some of the features I am looking for:

• Get rate quote by plugging in a Zip code and a package weight. & then able to switch back to QB to to other tasks before shipping

• Ability to ship multiple packages to same address for same invoice effortlessly

• Being able to use UPS provided labels for shipping

• Pull customer info – address, shipping method, weight, COD if applicable, e-mail address etc right from the invoice or customer info

Hi there

The Quickbook link works by Actinic exporting a file which is then transferred into Quickbook via an API. So the link will export the order into Quickbook which you can interrogate with Quickbooks.
    The link software transfers the customer details like address, what they have ordered and their payment method.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Details of Integration with UPS Worldship.

Do you have detail instructions on how the Actinic integrates QuickBooks with UPS Worldship?

Comment

Hi there

Afraid i don't have detail instructions, all i can pass you is the links to the US Actinic site. Here is one for UPS Worldship: http://www.actinic.com/ups_online_tools.html and here is the user guide for Quickbook in pdf file: http://www.actinic.com/documentation...orPrint_v7.pdf

If you require more information, you could always open an support query on this address: http://www.actinic.com/support_request.html

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Any US users using Actinic 7 ??

I would love to hear from businesses (both in the US & elsewhere), their experience using Actinic 7 with their e-commerce website.

If you use QuickBooks and/or UPS Worldship with Actinic, I want to know how well it integrates.

What is the best forum that's read by Actinic users?

Comment

Hi, this might be a bit late for you but I'm setting up a site using Actinic Business V7 and UPS Online tools. I intend integrating with Quickbooks Pro 2005 but have not got to that point yet.

We're based in Florida and we're supposed to collect FL Sales Tax plus the local County surtax that applies, depending on the delivery address. One problem I have run into so far is that when I set up each tax zone, it works great until I switch on UPS Online tools. It sees the counties, which are set up as sub-districts of Florida, as 'States' and obviously doesn't recognize them. So what we've had to do is just set the tax at 7% to get UPS to work OK.

I've raised this on the forum and Nadeem is passing it on to the developers to see what they can do. Best of luck with your business.

Alistair

Comment

Quick Update: I've now got the various tax rates and UPS Online tools working as they should.

Comment

Working...
              X