Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage categories

Hi,

I'm transferring products from Sage to Actinic. I have successfully managed to figure out how to tranfer them using the category A and B boxes on the Web Tab in Sage.
    So that the products are sorted into the categories I want in Actinic.

However, some of my products require 3 levels of categories, eg.

Main Category
    ----Sub Category 1
    ---------Product 1
    ---------Sub Sub Category 1
    ----------------Product 1's spare parts
    ----Sub Category 2
    ---------Product 2
    ----Sub Category 3
    ---------Product 3

I am only ever having 1 product per page, hence only one product within a sub category.

If I put in Sage for Products 1's spare parts
    Category A = Main Category
    Category B = Sub Category
    CAtegory C = Sub Sub Category

I'm finding that in Actinic I get the 3rd category, but it does not transfer the actual product.

I've tried this with several products. I have checked that I have publish to web checked. I also looked at the error file (when importing), but there's nothing in there that refers to the product.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Sam

Hi Sam,

What version of Sage are you using? Do you have the 'Publish to Web' box ticked?
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi,

Yes I do have publish to web ticked.

I've just tried the actinic link button in Sage again and then importing into Actinic and its working now! Honest I had the publish to web ticked, and I haven't made any changes to sage or actinic since the last time I tried. I just hope it doesn't happen again.

Sam

Comment

Hi Sam

What version of Sage are you running, if it was version 11, then there was a bug with the tick not staying in Publish to Web.

So you would need to download the patch from Sage website. The url for the patch is: http://www.sage.co.uk/updates/Line50.asp?id=v11

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem,

I saw that post about the bug, but I have Sage 9.00.0023 Account Plus.

Thanks
          Sam

Comment

Working...
          X