Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Information - Act_Order02

Good Afternoon Everyone.

On the Act_Order02 page, I've added some extra variables which when downloaded appears in the 'Misc' section of a customers order. EG. Is this your first order (Yes/No), Where did you here about us (Magazine/Friend). However Actinic only recognises one of these, As that was the original that I robbed and changed. I can't figure out for the life of me how to make the rest of them work - I only seem to make it worse when I try to alter it.

If you wish to view my website to see what I mean, its www.cardcraftplus.co.uk. The third page of the checkout.

At the moment this is the code for the one that works. What is the thing that makes actinic recognise it?? or is this not it??

<tr>
    <td bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG">Where did you here about us?</td>
    <td bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG"><select name="GENERALHOWFOUND" size="1" id="select3">
    <option>Please Choose</option>
    <option>Search Engine</option>
    <option>Friend</option>
    <option>Our Mail Order Catalogue</option>
    <option>National Craft Show</option>
    <option>Craft Magazine</option>
    <option>Website Link</option>
    <option>Accident</option>
    </select></td>
    </tr>

Cheers
    Mike

It's the fragment ( name="GENERALHOWFOUND" ) that passes the parameter GENERALHOWFOUND to the OrderScript.pl containing the value selected.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman.

This is the code I have for the second variable, that DOESN'T work. Is there anything wrong with this one compared to the first?

<td bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG">What was your reason for buying?</td>
      <td bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG"><select name="GENERALREASONFORBUYING" size="1" id="select2">
      <option>Please Choose</option>
      <option>Birthday Card(s)</option>
      <option>Christmas Card(s)</option>
      <option>Wedding Cards and Invitations</option>
      <option>Other Special Occasion</option>
      <option>General Hobby and Enjoyment</option>
      <option>Scrapbooking</option>
      <option>Other</option>
      </select>

Comment

Mike,

I think the prompt you have in is wrong, it should be GENERALWHYBUY instead of GENERALREASONFORBUYING.

Dave
        Cheers

David
        Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

You might try checking in Design|Text|Web Site (cont) and then select the General Info tag. Do you have the 'show' box checked for User Definable 2?

Cheers,

Bernie

Comment

Working...
          X