• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product layouts

I need help,

if you take a look at this link,

http://www.mp3playersonline.co.uk/ac.../H140.html#a18

You will be able to see the instock icon on the left and add to cart on the right with description in the middle

<!-- ProductLine HTML begin -->
    <!-- Insert HTML for the top of the individual product -->
    <p>NETQUOTEVAR:INCLUDE Act_ProductSeparator.html NETQUOTEVAR:ENDSEPARATOR NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMBEGIN
    <table width="75%" border="0" align="center"
    <tr>
    <td>
    <div align="center">NETQUOTEVAR:TEMPLATEBEGINXML NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTIMAGE
    </div>
    </td>
    <td>
    <div align="center"><a name="NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTANCHOR"><span class="actregular"><b>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME</b></span></a>
    <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTREF <br>
    NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTDESCRIPTION&nbsp;NETQUOTEVAR:EXTINFOLINK</span>NETQUOTEVAR:EXTINFOBUTTON
    <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTBEGINLINKNETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTLINKTEXTNETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTENDLINK
    NETQUOTEVAR:PRICEEXPLANATION </span> <b><align="CENTER">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE</b>
    <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVARISCOUNTINFO </span> <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:OTHERINFOPROMPT
    </span> <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVARATEPROMPT </span></div>
    </td>
    <td>
    <div align="center"><span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:CARTERRORXMLNETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY<br>
    <Actinic:ACTIONS>NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON</Actinic:ACTIONS> </span>
    NETQUOTEVAR:TEMPLATEENDXML </div>
    </td>
    </tr>

<tr>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMEND NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT
    <!-- Insert HTML for the bottom of the individual product -->
    <!-- ProductLine HTML end -->

Now what im trying to do is this

http://www.mp3playersonline.co.uk/ac.../H140.html#a18

but I want to position the "pick your accesories" bit either above or below the price, or any where in the middle wont be a problem really, I just cant seem to manage it, anyone know what I need to do??

Thanks

Both those links point to the same product.

Also you have JavaScript errors on that (and probably all) page. My patch for warning if it's after 4pm is broken. You have a new line in the middle of the warning message and this is terminating the document.write line. E.g.
    Code:
    if ( now.getHours() >= 16 ) document.write('<font color=red>Warning
    text here</font>');
    it should be
    Code:
    if ( now.getHours() >= 16 ) document.write('<font color=red>Warning text here</font>');
    And presumably you want to change "Warning text here" into something more useful.

Also you have specified arrow images for sun-sections in the NorTree menu, but they're not showing. You may have forgot to add them to Advanced / Additional Files. IE doesn't mind but Firefox puts in an ugly marker instead. This could be something to do with running your site in Test Mode.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Norman,

Thanks I have fixed those problems that you listed.

http://mp3playersonline.co.uk/acatalog/H140.html

I have put the extra accessories bit live, but I want to move it to either above or below the product price, how can I do this??

Comment

The Attributes are part of the NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON. However you can separate them. Read the Advanced Guide and look for NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTS and NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON.

Basically NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON replaces NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON and the choices appear wherever you locate NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTS.

Comment

Thanks for that, I have moved to where I need it, however its thrown the web site out a bit? any ideas, also it doesnt add up the new price??

Im sure im missing something very simple.

Sorry to be a pain.

http://www.mp3playersonline.co.uk/ac...alog/H140.html

I have uploaded to the test site

Comment

The generated HTML seems to be OK. Are you sure the prices in the Permutations are set up correctly.

Comment

Yes they are fine, because when it was in its original place it worked fine???

Also can you not see that the whole right hand side of the site has now gone to the bottem of the page on the left

Comment

Also can you not see that the whole right hand side of the site has now gone to the bottem of the page on the left
                I didn't look that far down. This may be related to the missing choices.

Probably broken HTML due to some tags getting accidentally moved. I'd go back to your original product template and try again.

Comment

Working...
                X