Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CVV2 problem

Hello all,

I am using v4.1.1. I have enabled CVV2 for all credit cards and it is appearing in the checkout stage and will not allow you to bypass it. All is working fine except that CVV2 is not highlighted in red as being a required field like all the others. Any suggestions?

Thank you.
    Andrew

Hi Andrew,

What are you using for the payment method, actinic inbuilt encryption, actinic shared ssl, or normal ssl?

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Ssl

Hi Nadeem,

I'm using ordinary SSL. As all cards have been set up to require the cvv2 field I'm assuming the prompt text should be in red as per the others?

Regards

Andrew

Comment

Hi Andrew

Just been testing this out in 4.1.1. I'm afraid this is not possible within version 4. When trying to set a font color around "Credit Card Verification Value:" in "Design | Option | Checkout | Payment Details". When you upload the store, its strips out the this whole line.

I had done the same in v6, and it works fine. Even going into Act_Order02.html and putting a font tag around

Code:
        <TD><FONT FACE='ARIAL' SIZE='2'>NETQUOTEVAR:PAYMENTPROMPT008</FONT></TD>
        Results in stripping out the cvv2 text. So there is just no way of doing this as far as i can see.

Your only workaround would be to open Act_Order02.html and put a notice to your client about entering the cvv2 code, or even upgrade to latest version.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X