Free Delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Delivery

I offer two postage options - next day delivery and 4 day delivery. For orders over £50 I want to have free 4 Day delivery, but I don't want Next day delivery to be free. Any ideas on if this is possible?

In Business Settings, Shipping and Handling there is a field for free delivery over X amount, but this is applied to ALL types of shipping. I only want to apply the free chargeto one type of shipping when the customer is spending over £50.

advanced shipping - shipping cost based on value - setup 2 shipping methods - one 3 day, one 4 day.

In the shipping tables, setup 4 day as it is - setup the table for 3 day with a row 50 pound 0 shipping cost - check the excess rule for "take highest value in the table" - it refers to the left hand column - either weight or value of order in this case.

As far as I know, you can not use the "Free if over" rules in Actinic - as they apply to all shipping classes. This would be a nice enhancement - as they should NOT be free if over for all classes at the same price in my opinion - or there should be another way to handle shipping upgrades if over the free if over threshhold.
    Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
    Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
    NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Working...
    X