Help: a couple of weird issues with fragments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help: a couple of weird issues with fragments

Hi - I have a couple of issues using fragments of which help would be appreciated. (Actinic Business version 7.0.2)

1. I have added a text only fragment to my front page which is not displaying when I upload the site. I have checked the generated html and it is not there. Should it have been pulled in by NETQUOTEVAR:BULK ?

If I right-click on the fragment to preview it, it is displayed in the BrochurePrimary HTML template and not the front page layout that I specified in design options.

2. I have set up my section pages as per page 24 of the Advanced guide "Creating a page of thumbnail section links". This works fine until I add a fragment to the page. When I add a fragment to the page an "add to cart" button is appended to the page. I cant see that I have changed anything that could cause this. Clicking on this button gives the following message twice:

No products have been added to the shopping cart. Please enter the quantity of each product being ordered before pressing the 'Add to cart' button.
    Regards
    David

Hi David

If I right-click on the fragment to preview it, it is displayed in the BrochurePrimary HTML template and not the front page layout that I specified in design options.
    This means the fragments where in the brocure part of the site, rather than the store part. The store pages are every pages after Online Catalogue.

2. I have set up my section pages as per page 24 of the Advanced guide "Creating a page of thumbnail section links". This works fine until I add a fragment to the page. When I add a fragment to the page an "add to cart" button is appended to the page. I cant see that I have changed anything that could cause this.
    What shopping mode do you have set for this section?

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem

Item 1 - This is definifitly under the store page within the same area as the top level shop sections. The fragments under the main brochure page work correctly.

Item 2 - the shopping mode is "Quantity on product page" and "Single add to cart button per page".
      Regards
      David

Comment

Hi there

Okay go to "Design | Option | Brochure" and click on "Edit" next to Overall layout. Here change "NETQUOTEVAR:BULK" to "NETQUOTEVAR:BROCHUREBODY".

Item 2 - the shopping mode is "Quantity on product page" and "Single add to cart button per page".
        For this you would need to go to the layout tab of the section and untick "Use Parent Settings" for Shopping Mode, and only select "Quantity on Product Page". Do not use "Single Add to cart button" on this section.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X