Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading for a component.

Hi,

I am trying to get a header (title) for a list of components, at the moment I am using a component for the heading, only problem is when you hit add to cart it then appears in the confimation page and the view basket page, to look at what is happening please see http://extre.prosite.co.uk/acatalog/iPod.html

Any suggeestions greatfully received.

Jez
    --------------------
    www.ProSite.co.uk

If i am correct you want to create the main product and not buy it, but have the product featured below this with the options shown.

ok use the product you have featured (or create a copy to use as a dummy) with the option to order online unticked, then copy this product and strip all the text out of it but make this one avaliable to buy, then as you have done add the extra options you feature. I have not messed around much with the upselling of additional things but some people here have done this many times. But buy changing the product to sum of product and componant pricing should then allow the main product to be added and all the other options the customer has selected to be added on to the main price.

You will find you will have to mess around with ticking certain boxes to get the exact look you require but it can be done

if i get the chance i will have a play

Cheers
    Darren

Comment

Working...
    X