Snapshot error when exporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snapshot error when exporting

I have exported a snapshot of my test site, which is due for upload soon. It has 2 errors, one of which is:

File export Site CPP Line 1800 - Registry Error 2 key Catalog 7 mindmachine/catalog (this is another of my sites) - cannot find file specified.

I haven't a clue what this means, as these are separate sites within developer 7.

Can anyone help on this??

Thanks

June

Hi there

Have you renamed the sites folder in C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites?

Just wonder if the site listing in C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites is the same as the ones in the registry.

If you click on "Start | Run" in windows, and type in "regedit.exe".

The registry editor will open, here just go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Actinic\Catalog7\Sites

Here your sites folder should be the same as C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites folder

Please check

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem,

I have checked in the registry, everything seems OK - sites as they should be. I did previously try to export a snapshot from this site directly to my CDRW, before this happened, but it crashed 2 or 3 times with a Windows XP error, and would not burn the snapshot. (in retrospect this was probably a stupid thing to do)

I then did a snapshot of the site directly to my hard drive instead & it produced this error. Can I carry on as normal & upload the site without a problem, or will this be corrupt & cause a problem when live?

Thanks, June

Comment

Hi June,

Can I carry on as normal & upload the site without a problem, or will this be corrupt & cause a problem when live?
        I would suggest going to "Web | Switch to Test Mode", then go to "Web | Refresh Website" so it uploads to a test folder on your website.
        Once it has been uploaded, then check the test site to see if its okay.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X