Product Catalogue Section Navigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Catalogue Section Navigation

I am working on a new template and have become stuck with control over certain elements of the left hand navigation in the product catalogue.

I have placed the "NETQUOTEVAR:TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP" variable in the left hand column of the template to generate the section navigation and amended the "Act_SectionLineSmallText.html" to control the appearance of these links.

However, these links are being placed into tables which I would like to remove:

<TABLE width="100%"><TR><TD WIDTH="100%">

<!-- Insert HTML for the end of a section title -->
    <!-- SectionLine HTML end -->

<Actinic:TEMPLATE type="end" filename="D:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Flame Free\Act_SectionLineSmallText.html"/><Actinic:TEMPLATE type="begin" filename="D:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Flame Free\Act_SectionLineSmallText.html"/>
    <!-- SectionLine HTML begin -->
    <!-- Insert HTML for the beginning of a section title -->
    <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONIMAGE NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONTEXT -->
    <p><A HREF="Cabinets_and_Stands.html">Cabinets, Stands and Firepoints</A> </p>
    </TD>
    </TR></TABLE>

Can anyone help me with this - I have been playing with the some of the documents to try and find the one that is generating the links within this table with no luck....

Any ideas would be appreciated

Alex

Hi,

Go to 'Design | Text' and click on the 'Go To' button in the bottom left corner of the window. In the ID field type '1187' and click 'OK'. That, and the following three prompts put the table in around those section lists. Be aware that they also affect your main section lists too so you may have to amend your Act_SectionLine.html template to compensate.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X