Manual Order Entry Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual Order Entry Problem

I'm trying to enter a manual order into the Order Manager but it stalls at the address entry dialog because the country field is required yet the dropdown box contains no entries. My site is configured to allow UK only and works OK.

Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    simon walker
    SWAQshop
    Cult Pens

Hi,

When you say 'Manual Order' do you mean 'off-line order'? This is not a feature of Order Manager.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG
      When you say 'Manual Order' do you mean 'off-line order'? This is not a feature of Order Manager.
      Maybe my terminology is confusing you.
      Right-click on the orders. New Order. Dialog titled 'Creating Offline Order'...

simon
      Cult Pens

Comment

Hi,

Can you confirm the version of Actinic that you are using, ie 'Order Manager', 'Catalog', 'Business' or 'Developer'.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG
          Hi,

Can you confirm the version of Actinic that you are using, ie 'Order Manager', 'Catalog', 'Business' or 'Developer'.
          Catalog v7.0.1
          Cult Pens

Comment

Hi,

Catalog v7.0.1
            Ah, that's were I was getting confused.

Can you try going into 'View | Business Settings | Tax' and changing the 'Tax by Location' option to 'Tax by Invoice Address'. 'OK' that and then try placing an 'Off-line order'. If that shows the countries then you should be able to go back to the 'tax tab' and change the 'Tax by Location' back to what you had before.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

That's sorted it. Thank you.

simon
              SWAQshop
              Cult Pens

Comment

Working...
              X