Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niggle with Surcharge

Hi

I've just added a surcharge for all credit card transactions at 3.4% but Actinic keeps changing it to 3.39%. I know it's minor but why is it doing that? Any suggestions? The shopping cart shows 3.39%.
    Thanks
    Sheila

Hi Sheila,

When you go into "View | Discount and Surcharges settings | Order Level", for the surcharge, what does it says for "Based on"? Cart Value excluding tax or including tax?

Please could you provide us with a bit more information.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

I have selected including tax but I don't charge VAT at present.
      Thanks
      Sheila

Comment

Hi there,

Just been trying to recreate your issue on a default site using surcharge, and i can't recreate it.

What happens if you select excluding vat?

If thats fails, please could you attach some screenshots of you surcharge settings.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi

I just set up the surcharge and enter 3.4% but it's when you exit and go back in that it changes to 3.39%. I tried to ex. vat, plus vat and default tax. They all do the same thing. The funny things is if I enter 4.40% or 5.40% they stay the same. Why does 3.40% when entered keep changing? Oh and I also have restrictions so obivously the surcharge is only on credit card payments.

How do I attach a screen shot please?
          Thanks
          Sheila

Comment

Hi Sheila,

Thanks for providing more information, i thought it was on the web, where you where getting this error. Now i can recreate it. Hmmm... it looks like its a bug, i have reported this to the development team.

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
            X