Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with a section design using images and compact product rows.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with a section design using images and compact product rows.

I would like to have a section of products where the first product (that can not be ordered) shows a picture and has all the details describing a family of related products. I would then like to put these related products into very compact rows that will go directly under the first product.

Ok, so I followed the instructions on how to make compact rows on page 30 of "Designing with Actinic Developer", but I end up with two problems:

1) The text in the first product extends beyond the right side of the page, so I loose parts of the text.

2) The width of the NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME is not wide enough and doesn't change, even if I increase the <td width="250" to some other value.

Can someone help me understand why I'm having these problem?

Do you have this fixed??
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Try removing all the width= properties from the product layout template. It sounds like your've got more information then the compact table structure can layout comfortably.

What would be really useful is a URL or a screengrab to look at.

Comment

Chris

I have screengrabs (too big to post) as I tried to fix this at the weekend for Minute Man.

I created a simple table that worked okay on my PC here so I think the problem lies in the template selection.
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
        X