Payment Settings Gone Awry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment Settings Gone Awry

Only changes made during holiday season was to delete a few products discontinued by the manufacturer. Downloaded orders and all worked fine. Just added a host of new products and went to update website. Get error message:

"You have elected to only accept orders from locations specified in Payment zones.
    After cross-checking the locations in all zones, some regions have been found that are not a member of the Payment zones.
    In order to prevent presenting the buyer with the option of electing an invalid location on the web-site, any locations that have been specified in other zones but not the Payment zones should either be removed or they should be added to the appropriate Payment zone(s)."

It then lists all the state except New Jersey (which is our home base and is taxable).

I've checked Business Settings. Limited by location is checked and the box shows United States.

On the Tax tab, Tax Zones, 1st is called New Jersey and shows US/NJ.
    Second is No Tax Levied and shows US/all other states.

I don't believe I changed anything in this so why is the problem suddenly appearing? Help greatly appreciated since I can't add the new products to the site until it's resolved.

Jeff P
    Jeff Pollack
    www.alldawgs.com
    www.profleeceusa.com
    www.4dogclubsonly.com
    www.silverwood2007.com

Hi Jeff,

I've been able to replicate this error using the settings you mention - I think it is something to do with the 'limit by location' option but have passed it onto our development team to try to find out if this is a bug.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Jeff,

Can you check in your 'View | Business Settings | Payment & Security tab' if the 'United States' option in the 'Limit by Location' box has a '+' next to it. If not, then it does not contain the US states. What you will need to do is click the 'Configure Valid Locations' button and remove the current 'United States' option from the 'Valid Regions and Locations' box. Then in the 'Available Regions' list, click the 'Add' button and create a new region for the US and add in the 'United States' to the 'members list'. This should also contain the states. When you click 'OK' the new region will be available to move into the 'Members' list in the main window. Then click 'OK' and 'OK' again and you should then be able to update your site without any errors.

I hope this helps.
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X