UPS Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS Shipping

I really, really want to use UPS shipping, but when I activate it, my response time stinks. Without it, it takes about 4 seconds to add an item to the cart. If I activiate UPS shipping, this jumps to about 30 seconds. Not useable at all for me. (I've documented this issue before. I've moved my site to a server all its own, and I still have the problem.)

My question: I only want Actinic to hit the UPS database at checkout, and not every time something is added to the cart. I can live with a big hit on response time at checkout only. Don't like it, but I can live with it. Are there any plans to change Actinic, or make it an option, so that UPS is only hit at checkout?

I believe this is an option today if you have Actinic setup to add each item individually to the cart. But I'm using the option to add the page to the cart. And I need to keep it this way.
    -------

Pat

Hi Pat,

I'm afraid we have only integrated with UPS one way, so i'm afraid it cannot be customised. Presently there is no plans on changing how UPS works with Actinic, but i will add your comments onto the wishlist.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X