Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment settings problem

Hi,

I am using Developer 7, but have a similar problem to that outlined by Jeff shown in Actinic 6 issues. I have just successfully uploaded an amended site, with the shipping and handling area set to UK courier and Royal Mail. I noticed after uploading that the location option in Payment options was not set to any location, so I set it to United Kingdom only. I have checked all the settings, they are correct, but I am getting the same error message as Jeff and am unable to upload my amended site. The following error is shown on notepad details each time, although UK is selected in the payment zone options:

United Kingdom is used in Shipping but is not selected for any Payment zone.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated on this

Thanks

June

Hmm.

In 'business settings > payment & security' have you ticked the box marked 'limited by location' ?

I can imagine that would trigger some sort of payment zone requirement.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi,

Yes, I have ticked the limited by location box in payments and settings. This shows United Kingdom.

I am going round in circles here. The settings are exactly the same in this site as they are in the site I have online now, and I had no problems with this upload

Have you any other suggestions on this - any other areas I can look in for errors as I am unable to upload my amended site at all

Many thanks for ANY ideas/ suggestions on this, as it is just not logical

Cheers

June

Comment

Hi June,

For your store, are you just limiting it to the UK? If so then please check the following:

1. Go to "View | Business Settings | Payment and Security" and untick "Limited by Location".
        2. Now go to the "Tax" tab, and click on "No Tax levied" and make sure you tick "Do not allow 'None of the Above' as a zone member".
        3. Now go to "Shipping and Handling" tab, and on the bottom left hand side you will see "If shipping band is not defined", make sure this is set to "Do not allow shipping".

Please do the above and you should not get this error.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem,

I just found this response to an enquiry in January - I am having the same problem again with another site

Once I have done what you said, I will have to re-tick limoit by location in the payments area and choose the Simple Tax box - or advanced tax for UK only - but it doesn't like the Advanced tax box.

Can you confirm what I should do here, as I am having big problems here

Is this a glitch in Actinic?

Comment

Hi June

Its seems okay with a default site. When you say it does not like the Advance Tax box, please could you provide more information, like are you getting an error message?

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
            X