Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer invoice at the checkout stage

Just a quick question...

I have a customer site which is live and I don't want to go mucking about with it at the moment incase I do more harm than good.

But at the checkout procedure after the payment has been taking by Protx the customer is passed back to a screen which says "It looks like you have pressed the back button....." It then passes to the store front.

I have had a few people go in and order 2, 3 and 4 times thinking it has not worked when it has !

Anyway once the customer has made payment through nochex, paypal or Protx I would like Actinic to display an invoice which the customer can print out. Once printed they would click OK or something and it would then pass them back to the store front.

Is this possible ?

If I go into options -> text -> layouts there is an option in there which is set to ACT_PRIMARY.HTML and I can change this to "Printer friendly invoice"

Is this how you fix it ?

I don't want to do this incase it mucks up the whole site !

Cheers in advance

Hi there

Anyway once the customer has made payment through nochex, paypal or Protx I would like Actinic to display an invoice which the customer can print out. Once printed they would click OK or something and it would then pass them back to the store front.
    Once a client has put in their credit card details, and got a successful transaction, then they should have a button or image that says "View Merchant Receipt" (or similar wording), so when the client click on that, they get the Actinic receipt page (Which you could set as printer friendly). From here you can click on "Done" and it will bounce you back to the shop front.

I'm afraid you cannot change this, as this is how the integration was written.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X