Sage Line 50 Update Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage Line 50 Update Options

I'm researching dovetailing an existing order prcocessing system in Access into Actinic to enable "Web Trading".

However we do not want to post sales order details into Sage. We simply want to post a monetary total, date and order ref into the same "Web Sales" Ledger Account for each order.

Can Actinic be set up to do this please?

To expand this question a little, Chris want to know wether you can define the fields that Sage imports from either the Actinic end or the Sage end.

I said that if he posted here he would get a quick answer - don't let me down chaps ;-)
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Actinic Link for Sage Line 50 has two ways of transferring orders from Actinic into Sage:

1) It can create a new Sales Order or Invoice (depending on the payment method used on the Actinic store)

2) It can transfer over a batch invoice record which is entered into the 'Activities' list for the Sage customer. You can assign these all to a default 'Internet' customer if you want.

Is this latter one closest to what you need?

The other thing Actinic can do is rather than posting batch invoices directly into the Sage database, it can create a file to be imported into Actinic. This is the 'BATCHINVCSV' method that is set up within the 'Transaction Types' tab. Maybe you could do some post-processing to this file to get it how you need it.

Comment

Working...
      X