Protx update patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protx update patch

I have set up Protx in test mode but keep getting an invalid signature error when downloading test orders. Having re-entered the secret key very carefully twice over and testing I still get the error.

I then went back to beginning and re-read all info sent to me and now have a question.

Info advises only version 6 is set up by default to work with VSP Form (I therefore assume V7 is also).

The next line then says if using v5.11 or above you will need to download the update patch. Well having said that V6 was already set up I assumed that this was only required for versions 5.11 to 5.99 and that it is already incorporated in V6 and V7.

Could this be the problem - do I still need to install this patch even if it won't cure my invalid signature problem?

Regards

Rob
    Rob
    For all your car, motorcycle and marine care, cleaning and detailing products.

I am sure someone will confirm but you don't need to install the patch

If memory serves me correctly then to set protx up you need to add the Protx payment thing inside actinic under business settings. You can use the test account details Protx send you in there and make sure its set to Test mode

You then need to edit that file in the actinic directory with the sercret key and increment the thing by 1 so that when you load actinic next time it auto updates the payment provider

Comment

Working...
    X