Multiple combination choice options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple combination choice options

I am re-posting an earlier post as it was mis-understood. I want to offer any combination of flavours of 3 tubs of an item and maintain stock control. I can do the option of 3 tubs of one flavour easily eg 3 chocolate, 3 vanilla or 3 strawberry. However, I want to give the option of 2 chocolate and 1 vanilla, or 2 vanilla and 1 strawberry, and so on, and also the option of one of each flavour, and maintain stock control. Can this be done, and if so, how?

Sarah

Hi Sarah

Just been looking on Norman's website - http://www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/ . I think (at least some of) what you are trying to do is provided by Norman's 'paid for' patch: NorMatrix - Major extension to Actinic implementing Colour / Size type quantity matrixes.

Is shows a grid that that allows the different combinations to be selected. Not 100% sure if this is what you want but maybe worth a look.
    KJ Beckett
    Men's Clothing & Accessories
    Cufflinks, Underwear, Ties, Grooming Products
    Bath, England
    Fast delivery to UK, USA and worldwide.
    Men's Fashion Blog

Comment

I'm afraid NorMatrix won't help as it doesn't allow the colour / size type combinations to be related to individual stock monitored items.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Cracked it

I have sorted the problem, albeit in a long-winded way, hence:

I create three separate components for the 3-tub offer product, called Tub 1, Tub 2 and Tub 3, and then give each the attribute flavour and each flavour attribute the 3 choices of flavours, all linking to the same hidden three products. It's obvious once you have thought of it!

Tidier suggestions welcome!

Sarah

Comment

Working...
        X