Help Browser Redirect not working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Browser Redirect not working!

I have just discovered that after confirming a product added to the cart, the browser redirects to the first catalogue page and not the section I was on. I have no idea what I might have inadvertently done to cause this but can anyone tell me how to restore the correct redirect please?

Hi there

Please could you provide us with the url of the site so we can see this issue? Also are you running zonealarm or norton firewall. If so, please check to see if you have the latest version of Actinic 6. (6.1.5). There was a referrer problem in one of the old versions of actinic, which did not redirect the client back onto the product.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

redirect error

I have discovered that this only occurs on one of my computers. The problem doesn't exist on my other computer, so I guess it could be something to do with Zonealarm Pro which I use under Windows 2000. The site url is www.madaboutjewellery.com. If you see the problem please let me know. Thanks for the response.
      Mark

Comment

This is a known problem, and some/most (depending on their settings) people viewing your website using zonealarm or norton will get redirected to the wrong page.

See here for the fix -

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=3987

And there are plenty of thread explaining the problem, just search for 'norton'...
        John

Comment

redirect error

Many thanks John. Will take it from there.
          Mark

Comment

Working...
          X