Upgrade Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade Problem

We have used Version 4 for many years and have used the 'hide on website' and 'allow ordering' check boxes to create rows of order buttons (with suitable text) below the main product button to handle different sizes (250, 500 or 1000ml sizes of the same product) By selecting the order button you select the correct part numer and correct weight for shipping purposes

In version 7 this functionality does not work as it merely makes the product available to use as a component. Conversion to components and choices would not work as it does not select a different part number for the different sizes and will return the same weight for all choices.

Other than creating a special product template for other sizes that only displays the order button, does anyone know of a way to display the product sizes correctly and return the correct weight. Can I get the same functionality that I have been using

Why did Actinic remove this functionality after version 6 ? Surely I am not the only person who used this method of selecting the right product and product code with one click of a button

Hello geofflyth

Yes it can be done.
    Have a look at those threads :
    http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ate+order+line
    and
    http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ate+order+line

that should help
    User of Actinic since V3 and living on the French riviera

Comment

Further requirement

Thanks for that Jaques. Will the associated product weight also be picked up and used for shipping purposes ?

Comment

Hi there

If you have associated it to a hidden product, then yes it will use that hidden product weight for the shipping.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X